A special message from the owners of Santhoff Plumbing Company regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Santhoff Plumbing Company is all about keeping your home safe. We have done this for years before anyone had heard of the coronavirus, and we will continue to do it after this threat has ended. Listed are the safety precautions we are taking to limit exposure to the virus for you, your family, our team and their families.
- We have confirmed that none of our team members have traveled outside of the United States or to any of the current outbreak regions in the last several weeks.
- We are insisting that a team member with any symptoms of any respiratory illness or fever stay home and not return to work until cleared by a physician.
- To ensure no one has fever, we are checking each team member’s temperature every workday morning. If anyone has a fever, we are immediately sending them home and instructing them to consult with a physician.
- We are instructing all team members to wash their hands multiple times per day and practice social distancing per the CDC’s recommendations.
- Before entering your home, each technician and apprentice will wear a new pair of disposable gloves and new pair of disposable shoe covers.
- We are asking all customers prior to scheduling the service call and before entering their home if anyone has had any symptoms of a respiratory illness or has a fever and canceling or rescheduling service calls.
While we are 100 percent convinced our great nation will effectively deal with this virus, the prudent thing for all of us is follow the advice of health officials.
For the latest update about Coronavirus (COVID-19) and additional information to keep your workplace, homes, and schools safe, please visit the CDC.
All in good health,
The Santhoff Plumbing Company Team