Houston Plumber | Our Family
Operating in Houston since 1974, Santhoff Plumbing has proven to be a valued commodity in the Houston area. Staffed with master plumbers, including owner/operator Joe Santhoff, Santhoff Plumbing has made customer safety and satisfaction the top priorities of its business model. Going above and beyond the requirements of a typical service call, Santhoff Plumbing beams pride in knowing that they leave no stone unturned when a customer is having either a plumbing crisis or a small leak.
The highly qualified staff of Santhoff Plumbing believes that there is no job too big and no such thing as a job that is too small. From performing checks on all systems for both natural gas and methane gas leaks, to looking for broken seals on toilets, Santhoff Plumbing is thorough and precise. Customer health and safety is always of concern, so Santhoff Plumbing goes the extra mile and checks for cross contamination of potable water, which should stay under constant protection.
Customer education concerning their home appliances is another method used by Santhoff Plumbing that keeps safety at the forefront of its stellar customer service. Educating customers on the intricacies of the proper functions of their water heaters is an important and necessary safety procedure. And if that water heater is purchased through Santhoff Plumbing, it comes with a 5-year in house warranty.
Meet Our Staff
- Joe Santhoff – Owner/Master Plumber
- Jason Santhoff – General Manager
- James Santhoff – Journeyman Plumber
- Mac Rodriguez – Drain/Leak Specialist
- Sergio Avila – Tradesman Plumber
- Mike Dix – Journeyman Plumber
- Rosalinda – Weekend Dispatch
- Phillip Mendoza – Dispatcher
- Jose Berrones – Tradesman Plumber
- Patrick Mbogella – Tradesman Plumber
- Emanuel “Manny” Cantu – Apprentice Plumber